Why Study Medicine In Armenia?
There are many reasons to choose to study medicine in Armenia. Armenian medical universities offer high-quality education to students that wish to study medicine abroad; other reasons include:
- Hundreds of international students already studying in Armenia
- Very affordable tuition fees and low living costs compared to the rest of Europe
- English taught courses recognised worldwide including the UK
- Established student organisations to support international students
- A beautiful and scenic place to live whilst studying abroad
FAQs About Armenia
Armenia is considered one of the safest countries due to its very low crime rates. News reports of international tension with its neighbours has very little day to day affects especially in the capital city of Yerevan. The people of Armenia are especially welcoming to foreign visitors and students.
After extensive research and visits to Armenia, our team has found the University of Traditional Medicine to be the best in the country for medicine and dentistry. There are already many international students studying here including from the UK and India.
Tuition fees at the University of Traditional Medicine are exceptionally low. The annual fees are roughly £2,800 making it the cheapest country to study in with the best quality of education.
Living costs in Armenia are very low. In the city of Yerevan, the average rent prices cost around £300 a month. Travel is very cheap, only costing around 40p as the minimum fare for a taxi.
Living costs are also relatively cheaper than in other countries including Western Europe and the UK.