Why Study Medicine In Germany?
There are many reasons to choose to study medicine in Germany. German medical universities offer high-quality education to students that wish to study medicine abroad; other reasons include:
- State of the art clinical experience in hospitals
- English taught courses recognised in the EU and the UK
- Over 350,000 international students study in Germany
- World class education renowned globally
- Experience living in and exploring Germany whilst you study
Study Medicine In Germany - FAQs
Although studying in Germany can be free, to get world class medical education in English we recommend studying at University Of Targu Mures Medical Campus Hamburg (UMCH).
The tuition fees for this university starts at €25,000 per year.
Students also have the option to transfer to Romania after the 2nd year and if so, the fees are reduced to €6,000 per year.
We believe one of the best universities that you can study at in Germany is the University Of Targu Mures Medical Campus Hamburg (UMCH).
Germany is one of the world’s major academic hubs for international students and therefore very safe for students from all over the world! It is home to worldwide ranked universities, and their globally valued degrees promise high employability and a unique student experience.